We have released a new version of ReviewX with some awesome new features and fixation.
Let’s see whats are these new features:
- New: Auto-login URL from the review reminder email.
- New: Settings to Enable/Disable ‘Create Automatic Unsubscribe Page’.
- New: Consent for uploading attachment & submit a review.
- Update: Customizable review section title, from all editors.
- Update: Display price with/without taxes in the my-account orders table.
- Update: [Review list shortcode] option to display the product/post title.
- Fix: Design & Translatable string issues.
Auto-login URL from the review reminder email
ReviewX always prefers the user’s flexibility. From the ReviewX review reminder email now, your customer can be auto-logged into your site while clicking on the reminder email’s review link.
This features helps you to get more chance to get a review from your customer, as they do not need to login their account on your site. Just click on the link and he will be redirected to the respective pages.
Settings to Enable/Disable ‘Create Automatic Unsubscribe Page’
ReviewX creates an unsubscribe page upon activation of the plugin. Now you can disable it from settings.
if you are a valued user of ReviewX who does not want that automatically created unsubscribe page on your site, then we have introduced an option.
Consent for uploading attachment & submit a review
To add consent for GDPR compliance, ReviewX added an option on the settings. If you enable the settings, then your customer will get a mandatory checkbox in the review form.
In every version, We improve and add features that will help our customers and users. We got a few bug reports from our community, and we addressed all of them and fixed them.
One more thing!
We are running a holiday FLAT 40% Discount for ReviewX Pro. Buy now before the offer ends!